Government scholarship are very important for poor students who can not afford large amount of admission fees. To help all the needy students we have provided this article about PFMS scholarship for the year 2020. PFMS full form is Public financial management system. This scholarship is designed by the Public financial management system for the students who are not able to pay their fees because of financial poverty. In this specific article we have mentioned all aspects of PFMS Scholarship like login in the portal, eligibility criteria, registration, how to apply, documents needed to apply for the scholarship as well as know your payment status and salary slip pfms.nic.in portal . If your financial condition is not so good and you are a student then this Government PFMS Yojana will definitely help you.
PFMS Scholarship full details:
In this section we have mentioned about the PFMS Scholarship Scheme to get a better idea for our readers.
About PFMS Scholarship Yojana(Scheme)
|Name of the Scheme
|Public Financial Management System Scholarship
|Public Financial Management System
|To provide Scholarship
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship Scheme :
The main purpose of Public Financial Management System Scholarship 2020 is to provide financial support to those meritorious students who are expecting to perform very well in upcoming university or college level examinations while perusing higher education. Student from economically backward section will definitely get benefited with this PFMS Scholarship. Most of the bright students from poor background always fear about financial situation while perusing for higher education. By availing this scholarship they will be able to carry on their education without worrying much about their financial condition.
Scholarship List 2020 at official portal pfms.nic.in
The list of the scholarship can be viewed in official web portal pfms.nic.in. Under this scheme the responsible authorities take charge to provide funds for the poor candidate who often get trouble on paying their fees at the time of admission. With the help of this scheme the government aims to provide incentives to people from economically backward society as well as various categories like Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward caste students.
List of Scholarships available Under PFMS
Following are the list of scholarships which are available to apply under PFMS Scholarship 2020.
- The PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- The PFMS Scholarship 2019 Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
Selection and Eligibility Criteria
In order to get selected for the scholarship scheme, an applicant must fulfill the certain condition cum eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The minimum educational qualification of the applicant should be class 10th passed.
- The annual family income should net be more than Rs. 6 lacs.
- Age Limit : 18-25 years
Required Documents for apply
A candidate who want to apply must have the following document ready before applying for the Scholarship.
- Certificates of all Educational Qualification
- Passport size photographs and signature
- Admission Fee receipt
- Aadhar card for identity verification
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Registration Process – How to Apply
Interested and eligible students can apply for the PFMS Scheme by registering at the official portal. Before applying the candidate should ready the required documents as mentioned above. All applicants are suggested to go through the steps mentioned below to complete the registration process.
- First , visit PFMS official web portal.
- Now you have to click on “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” link present in the homepage.
- Then you have to select “Scholarships for university/ college students.”
- Now Enter your education details such as year of passing the 12th standard and board name.
- Now carefully enter your bank details such as Bank account number and IFSC code of your bank’s branch.
- After that select your category
- Now click on search or validate details.
- After successful validation, the system will auto generate the application form.
- Enter your mobile number, and thereafter the OTP number received on that mobile number.
- Once mobile number verified then enter email id and verify the email id with the link sent in your inbox.
- Now candidate have to create the PMFS login and password.
- Also need to upload the necessary documents.
- Finally click on Submit button.
After following the above steps correctly your application process for the scholarship scheme will be submitted successfully.
Process to know your payment status pfms
To know your payment status in the scholarship portal you have to perform the following easy steps.
- Candidates who want to check payment status must visit the offcial website.
- At the homepage you will find an option “Know your payment“. Click on that link.
- Alternatively, you can directly visit this link to get the check your payment status option.
- After you clicked on the link a page will appear like below.
- Now as shown in the above image you have to enter your bank name, Account number and also fill the captcha and finally click on the search button.
- After that the system will produce your payment status for the scholarship scheme.
PFMS Bank List 2020
Following are the list of banks associated with PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
- Allahabad Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd