Assam Petro-chemicals Ltd. Recruitment of Deputy General Manager 2018 (September) :- This is the second recruitment notification of Assam Petro-Chemical ltd in the month of September 2018. For the other recruitment visit this link. According to the Assam Petro-chemicals Ltd. Recruitment of Deputy General Manager 2018 (September), Assam Petro-chemicals Ltd. invites applications for the following posts.
Assam Petro-chemicals Ltd. Recruitment of Medical Officer & Doctors 2018 (September) – Full Details :-
1/ Name of the Post : Deputy General Manager (HR)
Essential Qualification : Full time MBA/MPM with specialization in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification from any University or Institute of repute.
Essential Experience :Minimum 20 (Twenty) years post qualification experience in line out of which 2(two) years should be in next lower level Managerial post in PSU/Large Private Sector industry having exposure to Manpower Planning, Industrial Relations & Welfare, Recruitment, Induction & placement, ability to ensure proper administration and good governance, Liasioning with Govt. Agencies, Employee Engagement initiatives, Statutory & Legal compliances, handling litigation including conciliation, arbitration and disciplinary matters etc.Learning & Development, PMS, HRIS, Salary & wage administration etc. Preference shall be given to the candidate working in State / Central PSU having proficiency in local language
Age Limit : 50 yeasr
No of Post : 01
Other Eligibility Criterion, General Information and Instructions:
1. All qualification must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable) of repute.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
3. The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be 01-01-2018.
4. AGE RELAXATION : (a) The upper age is relaxable by 5(five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC / MOBC candidates. (b) Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 2(two) years in case of exceptional deserving candidates. 5. Relaxation in experiences may be considered for the deserving candidates at the sole discretion of management.
6. The Management also reserves the right to recruit or not to recruit in any of the above positions at any point of time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. HOW TO APPLY:
8(i) Interested candidates may apply with detailed bio-data in prescribed form of application along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, caste, experience etc. within 30 (Thirty) days by Ordinary/Speed post from the date of publication of this advertisement.
8(ii) The application should be addressed to:
Group General Manager (P&M)
Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited
P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist.Dibrugarh, Pin- 786623, Assam
9. The candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. In case the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his present employer at the time of interview, his/her candidature will not be considered.
10. The prescribed qualification/experience is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. APL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
11. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh Court only.
12. The candidates called for interview for the aforesaid post shall be reimbursed to & fro II tier AC train/bus fare (from the mailing address) by shortest route subject to production of original or photocopy of ticket(s).
13. No local conveyance expenses will be reimbursed.
14. The Company shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
i) Availability of application form and other prescribed documents in website : From 12.09.2018 to 11.10.2018
ii) Last date of receipt of duly filled application form by post at APL Namrup : 11.10.2018
**Share the post with your best buddies..Spread the Love..
**Sharing is Caring **