Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 invites Applications in prescribed form published in the official website of Assam Skill Development Mission, Guwahati for engagement on contractual basis for the post of Assistant Skill Project Manager-Industries.
Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 [December] – Full Details :-
Following are the details of the posts under Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 [Dec] with post details, number of vacancies, age limit, salary, required qualification with application details.
No of posts/Vacancy: 01
Age Limit : 30 to 40 years
How to Apply for Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 [December] – Asst. Skill Project Manager Posts:
Important Terms for Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 [December]
- Last date of submission of application is 15/12/2017 till midnight.
- Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies must submit their applications through their employers. A copy of No objection Certificate (NOC) to be attached
- The engagement will be on contractual basis. Based on performance and contract may further be extended.
- In addition to the fixed salary as mentioned above, selected candidate after joining will be entitled to get admissible allowances, benefits as per rules of the Assam Skill Development Mission. The benefits are subject to change, depending upon circumstances.
- The short listed candidates have to appear written test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for interview and written test purpose.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected without giving any information.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded
- The Mission also reserved the right of rejecting any or all the application without assigning any
reasons thereof. Decision of the Mission will be final and binding in this regards.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject Courts/Tribunals having
jurisdiction over Guwahati.
- For any other updates, the candidates are advised to visit this website regularly.
For more details you may visit : Official ASDM Website