Deputy Commissioner [DC] Office Recruitment 2017 for Darrang District Assam is declared for filling up posts of Junior Assistant. In pursuance of Govt. Letter No. GAG (B) 257/207/16 Dated: 2″ June,2017, online applications are invited from the intending candidates who are Citizens Of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up posts of Junior Assistant, which are lying vacant under the amalgamated establishment of Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Mangaldai. Online Form may be filled up w.e.f. 10 October, 2017 to midnight of 31 October. 2017 through the official website. No applications will be accepted up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
- 1 Deputy Commissioner [DC] Office Recruitment 2017 for Darrang , Assam – Full Details :
- 2 Mode of Selection for Deputy Commissioner [DC] Office Recruitment 2017- Darrang :
- 3 How to apply for DC office Darrang Recruitment 2017 for Junior Asstt. Posts :
- 4 Important Terms for DC Office Recruitment Darrnag 2017
Deputy Commissioner [DC] Office Recruitment 2017 for Darrang , Assam – Full Details :
Following are the details of the DC Office Recruitment 2017 for Darrang District with number of vacancies, posts details ,Age limit , Educational Qualification , Payband etc.
Total No.of Posts/ Vacancy : 12 [UR: 4, OBC: 2, STH: 2, STP: 2, PWD: 2]
a) The candidates must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination as declared equivalent thereto.
b) The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications/ knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
Age Limit: As per O.M. No. ABP-06-2016-04 dated 03.03.2016 candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities and 3 years in case of OBC/ MOBC. The age limits of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate/ Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Salary/Pay : Rs. 14000/- to 49000/- GP-6200/- (PB-2) per months plus other allowances admissible as per rules.
Application Fee For DC office Darrang Recruitment 2017 :
1. For General Category candidates, Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
2. For ST/ SC/ OBC Category Candidates, Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only. Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070-60-800-0000-000- 00-00-XP-V-GA”
Mode of Selection for Deputy Commissioner [DC] Office Recruitment 2017- Darrang :
Candidates will be selected on the basis ofWritten Test and Computer Skill Test. The date & venue of the written test will be notified later on through news papers and Darrang District website (www.darrang.gov.in).
How to apply for DC office Darrang Recruitment 2017 for Junior Asstt. Posts :
Interested and eligible Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through Online Mode only. Online Form may be filled up w.e.f 10th October, 2017 to midnight of 31st October, 2017 at dcdarrangrecruitment.in .
No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in website .
Important Terms for DC Office Recruitment Darrnag 2017
1. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through Online Mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
2. Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in website www.dcdarrangrecruitment.in.
3. Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website.
4. Candidates are required to upload latest Passport size photograph, Admit Card/ Certificate of Matric/ HSLC examination, Certificate & Marksheet of Graduation, Scanned Signature, No Objection Certificate (for those already employed). Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates). Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by competent authority, and the copy of Tresury Challan. No other document i.e. hard copy of the online application form registration slip & Treasury Challan etc. are required to be sent to this office.
5. After the Written Test the successful candidates will have to bring all original testimonials i.e. Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Marksheets etc. along with Original Treasury Challan for document verification, when called for.
6. Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through
proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However,
such candidate shall obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from appropriate appointing authorities
to appear in the said examination.
7. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the Appropriate Authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s Letter No. BW-303-Pt-II/1 dated 25.01.2005.
8. All appointments will be made after police verification as per procedure.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Computer proficiency test (practical).
For More details on Dc office Darrng Recruitment Click Here.
অনুগ্ৰহ কৰি ফেসবুক আৰু হোৱাট্স এপত SHARE কৰিব