District Legal Services Authority , Barpeta Recruitment 2018 – LDA cum Typist & Data Entry Operator Posts :- Hello everyone. Welcome to Assam Career Job News Portal. District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Barpeta has published a recruitment notification in the month of July 2018. According to the latest District Legal Services Authority(DLSA),Barpeta Recruitment 2018, applications are invited in standard from as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX from intending candidate who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 and 8 of Constitution of India for filling up the post mentioned below which is lying vacant in the office of District Legal Services Authority, Barpeta (Assam)
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA),Barpeta Recruitment 2018 July – Full Details :-
In this section, we will discuss in detail about Recruitment of LDA Cum Typist & Data Entry Operator Posts under District Legal Services Authority(DLSA),Barpeta Recruitment 2018 with all the details and requirement.
1/ Name of the Post : LDA-cum-Typist [sanctioned post]
Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university with computer knowledge.
No of Post : 01
Scale of Pay : Rs. 5,200-20,200 +GP-Rs.2,200 and other allowances as per rules
2/ Name of the Post : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a H.S Passed with 6 months diploma in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
No of Post : 01
Scale of Pay : Rs. 12,000 consolidated pay
Age: Candidate should not be more than 44 years of age and not less than 18 years as on 01-01-2018 .The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per rule.
Selection Procedure in DLSA Barpeta Recruitment 2018: (A) Selection for LDA-Cum-Typist shall be made through written examination, Computer test and interview. (B) Selection of Data Entry Operator shall be made through ‘Walk —in- Interview’. Candidate who will be selected in Walk-in-Interview will have appear Computer Test for final selection. Only those candidates who qualified for the written examination for LDA-cum-Typist will be called for computer test and Interview.
How To Apply for District Legal Services Authority(DLSA),Barpeta Recruitment 2018 – LDA cum Typist & Data Entry Operator Posts
Interested and eligible candidates may send application in standard form together with self attested copies of all the testimonials of educational qualification i.e. certificate, mark sheets, age proof certificate, caste etc. should reach the office of the District Legal Services Authority, Barpeta during office hours on working days within 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
1. A self addressed envelope (size 22 CM x 10 CM) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only along with three self attested recent passport size colour photograph be sent.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and shall mention their registration no. along with the date in their application.
3. No application will be entertained after the expiry of schedule date and authority is not responsible for any postal delay.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
5. Incomplete application will be rejected summarily.
6. No T.A. and D.A. shall be admissible for attending in written test/oral test etc.
7. Candidates having knowledge of computer and experience in the relevant field will be given preference for the post of LDA-cum-Typist.
8. Selection Board reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up vacant post.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be liable for disqualification.
10. The engagement of the Data Entry Operator shall be for a period of 1(one) year from his date of joining.
11. After expiry of the period of 1 (One) year the contractual agreement will automatically stand terminated.
12. The service of the Data Entry Operators may be extended after appropriate break subject to the approval of Hon’ble the Executive Chairman, Assam State Legal Services Authority.
13. The appointment of Data Entry Operator is purely temporary and on contract basis and does not entitle the person for being regularized in Government Service.
14. Candidates must indicate prominently the name of the post applied for on the right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
15. List of eligible candidates ,date ,time and venue of the written test will be uploaded in the official website www.barpetajudiciary.gov.in
16. The decision of the Selection Board shall be final in respect of any dispute arising out of such recruitment.
Download Full Advertisement from this link
**Share the post with your best buddies..Spread the Love..
**Sharing is Caring **