Foreigner’s Tribunal Tezpur Recruitment 2018 : Hello everyone !! We are back with another Foreigners Tribunal recruitment in Assam. Earlier we have informed about foreigners tribunal Dhubri Jobs & Foreigners tribunal Tinsukia Jobs. This time Sonitpur District Jobs in Assam for foreigners tribunal recruitment is out. According to the latest Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018 for Sonitpur Application are hereby invited from the intending candidate for filling up of the following Sanctioned Posts of UDA CUM Accountant and Chowkidar . According to the latest Foreigner’s Tribunal Tezpur Recruitment 2018, applications are invited in standard form from the intending candidates for filling up following vacant posts in the Foreigners Tribunal , 2nd Sonitpur , Tezpur in the pay Band & grade pay with other allowances as admissible under the rules as shown below.
Foreigners Tribunal Tezpur Recruitment 2018 ,July Assam – Full Details :
In this section, we will discus in detail about Recruitment of UDA Cum Accountant and Chowkidar Posts Under Foreigner’s Tribunal Tezpur Recruitment 2018 with all the details and requirements . Following are the details of the post under Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018 for Sonitpur District.
1/ Name of the post: UDA Cum Accountant
Number of the post : 01 (One) Grade III
Educational qualification :
Candidates must be the members of LDA/Bench Assistant who have serving for minimum 07 years of Typist who have been serving for minimum 12 years having satisfactory service records in any
Foreigners’ Tribunal or in any Govt. establishments
Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000 with GP-5600/- and other allowances applicable as per Government rules
2/ Name of the post: Chowkidar
Number of the post : 01 (One) Grade IV
Educational qualification :
Candidate must have read upto Class VIII or its equivalent from recognized Institution
Rs.12,000/- to Rs.27,500 with GP-3900/- and other allowances applicable as per Government rules
Reservation : as per Government Rules
N B.:- In the previous Advertisement from this Foreigners’ Tribunal 2nd. Tezpur. the posts i.e. LDA/Bench Assistant/ typist and Office Peon which are Published on 20.06.2018 in “Niomia Barta” and ‘Assam Tribune” all are purely temporary and continued till the existence of Foreigners’ Tribunal. The post of UDA-Cum-Accountant and Chowkidar are also of similar nature.
The application should reach the undersigned within 13.07.2018 accompanied with all testimonials. Candidates will have to appear for written/Interview at their own expenses as and when called for. No TA/DA shall be borne by the Govt. for this purpose.
How to Apply For Foreigner’s Tribunal Tezpur Recruitment 2018 – UDA Cum Accountant & Chowikdar Posts :-
The application must be accompanied by the Self attested copies of required certificate/mark sheet of Educational along with Age proof certificate. Caste certificate. Certificate’ Diploma in Computer Application etc. 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs duty signed by the candidate on the reverse side.
One sell address envelop of 11 cm x 5 cm size affixing postal stamp Rs.5.00(Five) only must be enclosed with the application. Candidates will. have to super scribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop covering the application form.
1. Candidates must be Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years of age on 01-01-2018, the upper age is relaxable as per Govt norms for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD and Ex-Serviceman.
5. Examination Centre: Tezpur (Date & Venue will be inform through process).
6. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the recruitment process
7. The Appointment that be Governed by the New Pension Rules as per Finance Department’s Circular.
8. Application received late or without proper supporting documents and unsigned and Incomplete will be summarily rejected.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly that disqualify a candidate. Eligible candidates for the post of UDA-Cum-Accountant and Chowkidar will have to appear in a written test
10. Address for submission of Application :
Sd/- The Member, Foreigners’ Tribunal (2nd) , Sonitpur, Tezpur.
Foreigners Tribunal, Sonitpur, Tezpur Recruitment 2018 Of UDA-Cum- Accountant and Chowkidar Posts
The last date of receipt of application:13/07/2018
**Share the post with your best buddies..Spread the Love..
**Sharing is Caring **