North-East Frontier Railway Latest Recruitment 2018 September | Walk-in for Medical Practitioner Posts :- North-East Frontier Railway has issued a recruitment notification in the month of August 2018 for Medical Practitioner Posts in Contract basis at Lumding Division.
NorthEast Frontier Railway Latest Recruitment 2018 September – Full Details :-
In this section, we will discuss in detail about Recruitment of Medical Practitioner posts under North-East Frontier Railway Latest Recruitment 2018 September with all the details and requirement.
|SN||Name of the Hospital||Total No of Posts||Discipline|
|1||Divisional Railway Hospital, Lumding||02||1. Orthopaedic/GDMO-1
3. Genral surgeon/GDMO-1
|2||Sub Divisional railway Hospital Badarpur||05||1. Physician/GDMO-1
5.Part time Dental Surgeon (4 hrs) -1
North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 September – Full Details – Medical Practitioner Posts
The willing eligible candidates should report for the ” WALK – IN -INTERVIEW” at Officers Rest House (Construction), Silchar near Railway Station, SiIchar ON 17.09.2018 at 10.00 hours with copies of all certificates/testimonials IN ORIGINAL and attested/true copies and also two passport size photographs. In the event of any wrong information / fake academic certificates/testimonials etc. the candidates will liable to be taken up under Govt, of India’s law in force. Detailed notification along with application format will be available in the website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in (general info – departments -personnel – walk in interview).
Details of Interview – NFR Railway Recruitment 2018
DATE OF INTERVIEW : 17-09-2018 (Monday), TIME : 1 0.00 hrs.
VENUE: Officers Rest House (Conslruclion)/Silchar, Near Railway Station, Silehar
NUMBER OF POST: 06 (Six) Contract Medical Practitioners (Full Time),
01 (One) Part-time Dental Surgeon (Four hours) COMMUNITY WISE BREAK-UP (UR-04, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-0)
TERMS AND CONDITION :
(1) The appointment will be on full time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier, forthe specified STATION only.
(2) The Contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving 15 days notice by either side, without assigning any reasons, or if the Contract Medical Practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
(3) The Contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
(4) The number of annual terms for engagement of CMP’s is upto 12th terms on year to year basis or till attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier and each terms of engagement shall not exceed more than one year.
(5) A candidate should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01-01-2018.
(6) The Contract Medical Practitioner shall produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central/State Government.
(7) Educational/Technical qualification :(a)Specialist : The candidate should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective subject/ field as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical Council. (b) General Duty : The candidate should possess MBBS Degree and be registered with Indian Medical Council. (c) Dental Surgeon : The candidate should possess BDS Degree & be registered with Dental Council of India. Dental Surgeon must have 3 years working experience or be a postgraduate.
(8) Monthly fee: (a) For Specialist (Full time) : 95,000/- (PM) (1st year), 1,05,000/- (PM) (2nd year onwards), (b) For General Duty (Full time) : 75,000/- (PM), (c) For Part-time Dental Surgeon (Four hours) :Z36,900/ – (PM). (The fee indicated against each is subject to the condition that no Govt. accommodation is provided. If Govt. accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA & license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly remuneration}.
(9) Those doctors who have already been engaged for 12 terms in Indian Railway need not apply. (10) If required Specialists are not available, administration will have the liberty to select suitable GDMOs against Specialist vacancies.
(10) The appointment will be on Full time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one year or till the regular incumbent joins or attains the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
(11) The Contract appointment shall not confer any claim or right for continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms of contract.
(12) A candidate should not exceed 67 years of age as on 01-01-2018.
**Share the post with your best buddies..Spread the Love..
**Sharing is Caring **