Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 recruitment notification is out for filling up 40 nos of project manager posts. Applications are invited from qualified Skill Development / Training / Social Mobilization professionals to work in the District Project Management Units (DPMUs) of Assam Skill Development Mission as District Project Manager in Training and Project Manager in Social Mobilization [total 40 nos]. The vacancies are open across all the districts of Assam.
Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 – Details :
Following are the details of the vacant Project Manager posts under Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 with required educational qualification , experience,pay band , age limit, number of vacancies, etc.
1/ Name of the post : District Project Manager – Training
No of posts/vacancy: 33
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be an MBA / PGDM / MSW / PGD in Rural Development Management/ MA – Sociology/BE/ B Tech
Candidate must have
1. Minimum 3 years experience in delivery of training programs through Training Services Providers (TSPs).
2. Experience in Monitoring, quality assurance and evaluation of training delivery.
3. Preference will be given to those with experience in institutions like ITIs/TSPs/Polytechnics.
Salary/Pay: Rs 25000/-
Age Limit : 30-40 years
2/ Name of the post : Project Manager – Social Mobilization
No of posts/vacancy: 07
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done MCA, B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering, IT, MSc in Computer Science.
Candidate must have
1. Minimum 3 years experience relevant fields like counseling/ social mobilization programs
2. Familiarity in English, Local Language and in ICT usage skills.
3. Should have demonstrable experience in interfacing with multiple media agencies and should have
4. Experience of help desk management in BPO/ service sector .
Salary/Pay: Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Age Limit : Below 30 Years as on 1st January 2017
How To Apply For Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are willing to apply must send their application in prescribed form to email@example.com. The prescribed application form is available in the website of ASDM www.asdm.assam.gov.in. Application submitted, other than in the prescribed format, will not be considered and be summarily rejected. Last date of submission of applications through email is 12/10/2017 (till midnight). Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit two separate applications for each post.
Important Terms for Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017
1. Candidates who are willing to apply must send their application in prescribed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The prescribed application form is available in the website of ASDM www.asdm.assam.gov.in. Application submitted, other than in the prescribed format, will not be considered and be summarily rejected.
2. Last date of submission of applications through email is 12/10/2017 (till midnight).
3. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit two separate applications for each post.
4. Persons employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations / Autonomous Bodies must submit their applications through their employers.
5. The engagement will be on contractual basis. Based on performance and requirement of the ASDM, contract may further be extended.
6. In addition to the fixed salary as mentioned above, selected candidate after joining will be entitled to get admissible allowances, benefits as per rules of the Assam Skill Development Mission. However, the benefits are subject to change, depending upon circumstances.
7. The short listed candidates have to appear for an interview and/or written test for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
8. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without giving any information and only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and/or interview.
9. Applications submitted other than the online mode will not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
10. Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
11. The Mission also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Decision of the Mission will be final and binding in this regards.
12. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Assam State/ the Country (India) and under the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court.
13. For any other updates, the candidates are advised to visit this website regularly.
14. Canvassing in any form / bringing in any influence; political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”
For more details of Assam Skill Development Mission Recruitment 2017 click here.