KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern region is declared recently for filling up 546 vacancies. This is a Special Recruitment Drive for Primary Teachers (PRT), TGT, PGT vacancy in KVS North East Zone. Online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of the following government vacancy of Teaching Staff to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers (PRT) in Kendriya Vidyalayas for North Eastern Zone of Kendriya Vidyalaya in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
- 1 KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone- Details :
- 2 How to apply for KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone :
- 3 Mode of Selection under KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone :
KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone- Details :
Following are the details of the KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone with number of vacanices, Age limit , Educational Qualification etc.
1> Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
2>Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Age Limit : 35 years(Age as on 31/10/2017).
3> Name of the Post: Primary Teacher (PRT)
How to apply for KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone :
• Candidates are required to apply Online through Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website at www.kvsanqathan.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• Candidiates are required to have a valid personal emaii ID it should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Kendriya Vldyalaya Sangathan through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
• In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
• Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same in Online. Login Id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login id and password for future use
. • Candidates submitting their online applications from Internet-cafe shall doubly ensure uploading of their recent photograph and signature. Mistake, if any can not be changed after submission of online application.
• No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Ex-Service men candidates; hence the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application Fee: Rs. 750/- to be paid online. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM candidates that must be paid along with the online application.
Mode of Selection under KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 for North Eastern Zone :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The KVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the KVS about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan and may be changed before the date of start of the online application with due notification. The final merit list of PGTs, TGTs and Primary Teacher will be based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview. The weightage of written test and Interview will be 85:15 for the post of PGTs, TGTs & Primary Teacher.
Important Dates – KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 For NE region
Online Registration Starting Date : 03/oct/2017
Online Registration Closing Date : 17/oct/2017
Online Fee Payment Last Date : 17/oct/2017
Date of Written Test : Will be notified through website
Important Points for KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve It with them for their record. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of Interview along with the self attested copies of certificates In support of Age, Qualification Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer Physical disability etc. as applicable.
- The name of the candidate , Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelled correctly In the application as it appears In the class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature. of Candidates are required to download the call letter from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.lcvkangathan.nic.in However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view KVS website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about written examination and Interviews etc. No correspondence shah be entertained by the KVS nor KVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate win have to pay the requisite Fee for all the posts applied for. However, within PGT /TGT categories, a candidate shall apply only in one subject.
For more details of KVs Teacher Recruitment 2017 click here.